Tuesday 13 October 2015

Silverstone track day meet

Still no news on when I am going to order my Zero Kit, just trying to organise funds and working out finances etc. But I do have some good news, my wife has agreed to go to the Silverstone track day meet in a couple of weeks.
This will be great for us both, so she can see what I'm getting so excited about, maybe meet a few Zero WAGs? I will try to get her a ride in 1 of the cars to see what she thinks, although she might be too scared. 

Some more good news is that she is definitely coming round to the idea of it, and is trying to find me a cheap car that I can strip down and learn how it works before trying to build my own car. She's a goodun!! 

See you at Silverstone!! 

1 comment:

  1. LE-MERIDIAN FUNDING SERVICES. We are directly into pure loan and project(s) financing in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to private/companies seeking access to funds in the capital markets i.e. oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, transportation, construction, hotels and etc. We can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as our 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.
    Le-Meridian Funding Service -Email info@lemeridianfds.com.
    lfdsloans@outlook.com
    (WhatsApp...+1-989-3943-740 Or Call +1-913-9518-145)

    ReplyDelete