Wednesday 20 January 2016

1st batch of goodies!

Today I was having a few goodies delivered.

Unfortunately because of work I couldn't be here when they arrived but my best mate was off work to give me a helping hand.

He was at mine to meet Neil, fellow Zero owner, to unload my new pressies!


Like I said in my previous post, here is the diff!
7" Sierra 3.62 ratio (whatever that gobbledygook means)



Driveshafts to go with the diff



Whilst arranging delivery of the diff, Neil asked if I had any suspension, which was a no! Until now, he had some spare GAZ shockers. The rest are boxed up but here's 1 of them. Wondering if I can paint get them painted up at all? But that's for another day I suppose!



So finally here it is, my whole package of goodies ready to be bolted onto the chassis when the time is right!



Cheers for reading, more to follow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment