Tuesday 2 February 2016

little bit of progress!

OK,  so here's a little update on a few things.
Basically when I ordered my kit I asked for it to be delivered in April as I have a few other things going on at the minute. Those things are, I have just moved house and month ago so working on that, getting a conservatory built on the new house and I'm also going through the process of setting up a new business and buying out an old 1 with my wife. So very busy...

But I'm getting too excited about the car and don't want to wait any longer! So a quick email to GBS to say if you can get it done quicker I want it asap. So hopefully not too long to wait!

Next, I have spent the day clearing a lot of the garage out to make space for when it does arrive. Also set up a new office in the house so a crappy old desk has now been freed up to be used in the garage for a few bits. And it's come in handy already!

MORE GOODIES HAVE ARRIVED!

Got some Sierra breaks, front and rear. Calipers, disks, pads and drums. Exciting!!
The old desk has come in handy because I can now start cleaning up the breaks and get them looking shiney again, will be buying some RED caliper paint to get the looking fresh after the clean up.






No comments:

Post a Comment